- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (2-layer size) red velvet cake mix
- 1 3.9 ounce package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 8 ounce package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 16 ounce powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 square BAKER'S White Chocolate, shaved into curls
1. PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared muffin cups. Cool.
2. BEAT cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Whisk in COOL WHIP. Spoon 1-1/2 cups into small freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small corner off bottom of bag. Insert tip of bag into top of each cupcake to pipe about 1 Tbsp. frosting into center of cupcake.
3. FROST cupcakes with remaining frosting. Top with chocolate curls. Keep refrigerated.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.How to Easily Fill Cupcakes with FrostingPoke hole in top of each cupcake with handle of wooden spoon before filling with frosting.
- How to Make Chocolate Curls Warm a square of BAKER'S Baking Chocolate by microwaving it, unwrapped, on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold the square steadily and draw a peeler slowly over flat bottom of square, allowing a thin layer of chocolate to curl as it is peeled off the bottom of the square to make long, delicate curls. Use the same technique along the narrow side of the square to make short curls.