- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- What You Need
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 8 ounce package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 6 bananas, divided
- 2 3.4 ounce package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
1. MIX crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
2. BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
3. BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. until well blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts.
- This banana split-inspired dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
- Substitute 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs for the crushed grahams.
- Omit nuts. Make chocolate curls from 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Use to garnish dessert along with nuts.