- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 3 3 ounce packages JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin, divided
- 2/3 cup seedless red grapes, quartered
- 2/3 cup seedless green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1. ADD 1/2 cup boiling water to 1 pkg. gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with grapes. Refrigerate 20 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm.
2. MEANWHILE, add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mixes; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Let stand at room temperature until ready to use.
3. WHISK sour cream into cooled gelatin in bowl until well blended; pour over gelatin in pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Unmold before cutting to serve.
4. Special Extra: Garnish with frosted grapes just before serving. Dip 32 additional seedless grapes in lemon juice, then roll in 1/4 cup sugar. Gently shake grapes to remove excess sugar before using to garnish dessert. Discard remaining sugar. Food Facts: You will need about 15 grapes to yield 2/3 cup.