- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves, divided
- 2 3.9 ounce packages JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1. SPREAD caramel topping onto bottom of crust. Reserve 10 nuts for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining nuts; sprinkle over caramel topping.
2. BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; pour into crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
3. MICROWAVE chocolate squares and remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until blended. Spread over pie. Top with reserved nuts. Let stand 10 min. before serving.