- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (2-layer size) spice cake mix
- 2 3.4 ounce packages JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding, divided
- 3 large carrots, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1 8 ounce package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups milk
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. PREPARE cake batter as directed on package, except reduce water to 1/3 cup. Stir in 1 pkg. dry pudding mix and carrots. Drop 1 rounded Tbsp. batter, 2 inches apart, into 44 mounds on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle half with nuts.
3. BAKE 14 to 16 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out almost clean. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
4. BEAT cream cheese and milk in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining dry pudding mix package; mix well.
5. SPREAD rounded 1 Tbsp. filling onto bottom side of each plain cookie; cover with nut-topped cookie.