- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Ready-to-spread frosting (any white variety)
- Coarse white sparkling sugar, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup of the flour until well blended. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon flour onto work surface; coat all sides of dough with flour. With rolling pin, roll out dough 1/4 inch thick, adding additional flour as needed to prevent sticking.
2. With floured 2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out stars. Gently brush excess flour from stars; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Frost cookies with frosting. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Any decorator sprinkles or colored sugars may be used instead of the coarse white sparkling sugar. Frosting may be tinted in any color using food coloring.
- 1 Serving (1 Cookie (Without Frosting and Sugar) Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2g, Trans Fat 1 1/2g), Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 50mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 0.00%; Vitamin C 0.00%; Calcium 0.00%; Iron 2.00%; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- cal. (kcal) 90,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 5,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 12,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 1,
- vit. A (IU) 0,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 50,
- calcium (mg) 0,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet