- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated gingerbread or peanut butter cookies
- 64 small pretzel twists
- 64 semisweet chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- 16 candied cherries, cut in half, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. With hands, shape roll of cookie dough into triangle-shaped log. (If dough is too soft to cut, place in freezer 30 minutes.)
2. With thin sharp knife, cut dough into 32 (1/4-inch-thick) triangular slices; on ungreased cookie sheets, place 2 inches apart. Place 2 pretzel twists on each triangle near corners for antlers.
3. Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until set. while warm, lightly press 2 chocolate chips into each cookie for eyes and 1 cherry half for nose. Remove from cookie sheets. Let stand until chocolate chips are set, about 15 minutes.
4. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
- Candy-coated chocolate candies or gumdrops may be substituted for the cherry nose.
- cal. (kcal) 90,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 10,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 13,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 0,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 1,
- vit. A (IU) 0,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 95,
- calcium (mg) 0,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet