- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cuups)
- 3 cups Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 jar (12.25 oz) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (16 squares)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan). Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
2. Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1-1/2 cups of the pecans over dough; lightly press into dough. Set aside.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir in brown sugar, caramel topping and graham cracker crumbs. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Pour over crust in pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and 1-1/2 cups pecans.
4. Bake 25 to 32 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and pecans are lightly toasted. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes; loosen sides from pan, but do not cut. Cool completely, about 3 hours longer. (For firmer bars, let stand an additional 2 hours.) For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 370,
- Fat, total (g) 22,
- chol. (mg) 15,
- sat. fat (g) 7,
- carb. (g) 40,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 28,
- pro. (g) 3,
- vit. A (IU) 97,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 160,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet