- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup Hershey's® premier white baking chips (6 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Hershey's® semi-sweet baking chips (6 oz)
- 4 bars Nature Valley® oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box), crushed (3/4 cup)*
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 24 muffin cups with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, or grease with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. Press 1 slice in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup, forming 1/4-inch rim above top of cup (sprinkle fingers with flour if necessary). Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pans on cooling racks 5 minutes. With tip of handle of wooden spoon, press dought down in center of each cup to make room for 2 tablespoons filling.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt semi-sweet baking chips and remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stiffing constantly. Divide chocolate mixture evenly on top of peanut butter mixture in each cup (about 1 tablespoon each). Sprinkle crushed granola bars over top of each. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Remove from muffin cups before serving.
- *To easily crush granola bars, do not unwrap; use rolling pin to crush bars.
- Sugar flavor of refrigerated cookie dough can be substituted for peanut butter in these yummy and versatile cookie cups.
- cal. (kcal) 280,
- Fat, total (g) 17,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 27,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 17,
- pro. (g) 7,
- vit. A (IU) 0,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 210,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet