- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 roll (16.5 oz.) Pillsbury® refrigerated gingerbread cookies
- 1/2 cup ready-to-spread frosting
- 100 red cinnamon candies or other small red candies
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove half of cookie dough from wrapper; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
2. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of flour onto work surface; coat sides of hal of dough with flour. With rolling pin, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, adding additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. With floured 2 1/2- to 3-inch gingerbread boy or girl cutter, cut out dough boys or girls.
3. Gently brush excess flour from shapes; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining hal of dough.
4. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling racks. Cool completely. Place icing in piping bag, decorate with icing and candies for eyes and buttons, as desired.
- cal. (kcal) 140,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 10,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 21,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 14,
- pro. (g) 0,
- vit. A (IU) 0,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 80,
- calcium (mg) 0,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet