- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 roll (16.5 oz.) Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 36 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
2. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately top each cookie with 1 milk chocolate candy, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely before storing.
- In lieu of refrigerated peanut butter cookies, try refrigerated chocolate chip cookies to please any chocolate lover!
- cal. (kcal) 80,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 11,
- sugar (g) 8,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 65,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet