- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 cups white vanilla baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 round hard peppermint candies, crushed (1/4 cup)*
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour until well blended. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
2. In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through microwaving, until melted. Stir until smooth.
3. Dip half of each cookie into melted chips mixture, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed or parchment paper-lined cookie sheets. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 teaspoon crushed candy. Let stand until set.
- Substitute crushed candy canes for the crushed peppermint candies if desired.
- 1 Serving (1 Cookie) Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1 1/2 Trans Fat 1 1/2g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 75mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0.00%; Vitamin C 0.00%; Calcium 0.00%; Iron 2.00%; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- cal. (kcal) 120,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 16,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 12,
- pro. (g) 0,
- vit. A (IU) 0,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 75,
- calcium (mg) 0,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet