- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 4 1/2 HONEY MAID Gingerbread Grahams
- 1 package (0.81 oz.) NABISCO 100 CAL OREO Thin Crisps
- 4 NABISCO 100 CAL MISTER SALTY Yogurt Flavored Pretzels
- 17 assorted gummy candies
- 18 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 piece red string licorice (1-1/2 inch)
- Nonpareils or colored sprinkles
1. MIX sugar and water. (Frosting will be thick.) Spoon into resealable bag. Cut small piece off bottom corner of bag. Use frosting to secure all graham pieces and decorations.
2. BREAK whole grahams crosswise in half. Assemble house, using 1 graham square for floor and 4 squares for walls. Cut 1 of the remaining graham squares diagonally in half; secure to tops of 2 opposite walls for roof supports. Top with remaining graham squares for the roof. Let stand 5 min.
3. DECORATE with remaining 1/2 graham and all other remaining ingredients to resemble photo.