- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 banana, chopped
- 11 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (22 squares), divided
1. BEAT pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP and bananas.
2. SPREAD 1 rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture onto each of 20 graham squares. Stack grahams together, then stand on edge on serving platter to make 8-1/2-inch loaf. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP. Crush remaining graham squares; sprinkle over loaf.
3. REFRIGERATE 4 hours.