- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 1/2 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 1 package (11 oz.) KRAFT Caramel Bits
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1/2 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
1. LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil generously with shortening. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary.
2. MICROWAVE caramel bits and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramel bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over grahams; top with next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with chocolate.
3. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.