- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 package (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 1 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans, toasted
1. MICROWAVE semi-sweet and white chocolates in separate microwaveable bowls on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolates are almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolates are completely melted.
2. STIR 1/2 cup of the pecans into each bowl. Alternately spoon melted chocolates onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet or tray. Swirl chocolates together with knife for marble effect.
3. REFRIGERATE 1-1/2 hours or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.