- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 1/2 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (17 squares)
- 6 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate
1. LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting as needed to completely cover bottom.
2. MICROWAVE semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over grahams; spread to completely cover grahams.
3. MELT white chocolate as directed on package. Drop spoonfuls over semi-sweet chocolate; swirl gently with knife.
4. REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; peel off foil. Cut dessert into bars.