- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 squares BAKER'S Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup soft margarine
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar-free red raspberry preserves
1. HEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
2. MIX flour, baking soda and salt. Microwave chocolate and margarine in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until margarine is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add cream cheese; beat with mixer until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating after each addition until well blended.
3. SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar until evenly coated. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheets. Press your thumb into center of each ball; fill each indentation with about 1/4 tsp. preserves.
4. BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 1 min. on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.