- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, chopped
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. PREPARE cake batter and bake in 24 paper-lined muffin cups as directed on package. Cool 30 min. (Cupcakes need to still be warm to fill.)
3. BEAT pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter; mix well. Spoon into small freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Snip off 1 bottom corner from bottom of bag. Insert tip of bag into center of each cupcake; pipe in about 1 Tbsp. filling.
4. MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min. Dip tops of cupcakes in glaze; sprinkle with nuts. Keep refrigerated.