- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 square BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. MIX graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 5 min.
3. BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and milk; mix well. Blend in dry pudding mix. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spread over crust.
4. BAKE 30 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around edge to loosen from pan; cool.
5. MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and chopped chocolate on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is melted, stirring after 1 min. Cool 15 min. Meanwhile, melt white chocolate as directed on package.
6. SPREAD COOL WHIP mixture over cheesecake; top with cherries and nuts. Drizzle with melted white chocolate. Refrigerate 1 hour.