- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 60 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 each red and green apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, chopped
1. MIX wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
2. BEAT pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1/4 cup caramel topping. Spoon over cream cheese layer; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
3. REFRIGERATE 5 hours or until firm. Top with apples, nuts and remaining caramel topping just before serving.