- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 78 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1. BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix (see flavor choices below); beat 2 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
2. LINE 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 15 wafers, top-sides down, on bottom of pan; cover with 1/4 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with 15 of the remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
3. INVERT dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Microwave chocolate squares and 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 25 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool 1 min. Pour over dessert. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP and wafers.
- Use Chocolate Instant Pudding and stir in 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping. Garnish with additional 1 tsp. caramel topping.
- TOASTED COCONUT: Use Vanilla USE Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and stir 1/2 tsp. rum extract and 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg into prepared pudding. Flavor Instant Pudding and stir 1/2 tsp. coconut extract into prepared pudding. Stir 1/3 cup toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut into chocolate mixture before pouring over dessert. Garnish with additional 1 tsp. toasted coconut.
- USE Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and stir 1/2 tsp. rum extract and 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg into prepared pudding.