- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 can (8 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) DOLE Mandarin Orange Segments, drained
1. ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add cranberry sauce; stir until melted. Stir in cold water and cinnamon. Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened.
2. MEANWHILE, mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in COOL WHIP and pineapple. Spread over crust. Stir oranges into gelatin mixture; pour over cream cheese layer.
4. REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.