- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 60 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL CAFE Cafe Vienna, divided
- 2 packages (6 squares each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
1. MIX cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 Tbsp. coffee until well blended
2. SHAPE into 36 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Mix white chocolate and remaining coffee. Dip balls in white chocolate mixture; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate.
3. REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.