- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 10 1/2 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1. MICROWAVE marshmallows and 1/4 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until mixture is well blended. Refrigerate 10 min. or until completely cooled. Meanwhile, line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides. Arrange half the grahams on bottom of prepared pan, breaking as necessary to fit.
2. ADD 1 cup COOL WHIP to marshmallow mixture; whisk until well blended. Spread over grahams in pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. MELT 2 chocolate squares as directed on package. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Whisk in melted chocolate and 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP; pour into pan. Top with remaining grahams. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, shave remaining chocolate square into curls.
4. INVERT dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap and pan. Top dessert with remaining COOL WHIP, berries and chocolate curls.