- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. PREPARE cake batter as directed on package except use 3/4 cup water. Stir in dry pudding mix and melted chocolate. Drop 2 Tbsp. batter, 2 inches apart, into 32 mounds on baking sheets.
3. BAKE 14 to 16 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out almost clean. Cool on baking sheets 3 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
4. BEAT cream cheese and marshmallow creme in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
5. PLACE bottom sides of 2 cookies together for each whoopie pie, spreading about 2 Tbsp. COOL WHIP mixture between cookies.