- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 package (10.5 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake, partially thawed, cut into 30 thin slices
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam, warmed
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1. BEAT chocolate and cream cheese with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat until well blended. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
2. ARRANGE 10 cake slices on bottom of 9-inch round pan lined with plastic wrap; brush with half the jam.
3. COVER with half the pudding mixture. Repeat all layers. Top with remaining cake.
4. REFRIGERATE 3 hours. Invert dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and berries.