- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 37 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 2 packages (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
1. STAND 16 wafers around inside edge of 9-inch round pan lined with plastic wrap. Melt 3 chocolate squares as directed on package.
2. BEAT pudding mixes and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; pour into prepared pan.
3. BEAT cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP; spread over pudding. Top with remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
4. MEANWHILE, shave remaining chocolate square into curls. Invert torte onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Top torte with remaining COOL WHIP, berries and chocolate curls.