- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. MIX graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
3. POUR condensed milk over crust; top with layers of remaining ingredients. Press nuts lightly into coconut layer.
4. BAKE 30 min. or until lightly browned. Immediately run knife around edge of pan to loosen dessert from sides of pan. Cool completely before cutting into bars.