- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 squares BAKERS Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted cooled slightly and divided
- 5 NILLA Wafers
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 14 Honey Maid Honey Grahams, broken in half (28 squares)
- 1 square BAKERS White Chocolate
- 1/4 fresh raspberries
1. Pipe small amount of semi-sweet chocolate into spiral design on wafers; refrigerate until ready to use. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add remaining melted chocolate; mix well. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Spread 1 rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture onto 1 graham square; cover with second graham square. Spread top with rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining graham squares and pudding mixture to form 12 inch loaf. Stand on edge on platter; frost with cream cheese mixture to resemble log.
3. Run tines of fork over dessert to resemble tree bark. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, make curls from white chocolate, refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Remove dessert from freezer 39 min. before serving; refrigerate until slightly softened. Decorate with wafers, chocolate curls and raspberries.