- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1 ounce package Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 4.6 ounce package Old El Paso® taco shells
- 12 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch; from two 8.2-oz packages)
- 1 16 ounce can Old El Paso® refried beans, heated
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso® salsa (any variety)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
1. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Heat taco shells and flour tortillas as directed on packages.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons heated refried beans on each flour tortilla. Place hard taco shell on center of flour tortilla and gently fold tortilla sides up to match taco shell sides.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons beef mixture into each double-layer taco shell. Top with salsa, lettuce and cheese. Serve immediately.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 270,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 30,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 29,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 13,
- vit. A (RE) 41,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 870,
- calcium (mg) 151,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet