- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup minced dill pickles plus 1 tablespoon juice from jar
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
1. Place whole potatoes (do not poke) into microwave-safe dish. Cover dish. (If covering dish with plastic wrap, poke small hole in plastic.) Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes depending on strength of microwave. Use oven mitts to remove dish from microwave; carefully remove cover from dish due to steam build-up and let cool. Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients; stir well to mix.
2. *Russets, yellow or white potatoes can be substituted, but make sure to peel skins off potatoes after cooking and cooling, but before tossing with remaining ingredients
- Omit pickles, pickle juice and mustard. Stir in 3/4 cup coarsely chopped and lightly packed fresh spinach, 1/4 cup diced bell pepper, 3 tablespoons shredded carrots, 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil and 1/2 of a (6.5-oz.) jar coarsely chopped marinated artichoke hearts (including liquid).
- Omit celery, pickles, pickle juice and mustard. Replace plain yogurt with Greek yogurt. Stir in 1/4 cup Kalamata olive wedges, 1/4 cup peeled, chopped cucumber and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese and chopped fresh oregano if desired.
- Omit pickles, pickle juice and mustard. Stir in 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives and 3 tablespoons real bacon bits or pieces.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 180,
- carb. (g) 41,
- fiber (g) 4,
- pro. (g) 6,
- vit. C (mg) 30,
- sodium (mg) 530,
- Potassium (mg) 714,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet