- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 pound medium-size pasta
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 4 (1/2 8 oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
2. ADD remaining ingredients to reserved drippings; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended and heated through.
3. DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add cream cheese sauce and bacon; mix lightly.
- When a dish contains dairy products, such as the cheeses and milk in this recipe, be sure to serve it immediately and refrigerate any leftovers promptly.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
- Prepare using drained canned peas.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 520,
- Fat, total (g) 25,
- chol. (mg) 70,
- sat. fat (g) 13,
- carb. (g) 51,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 3,
- sugar (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 21,
- vit. A (RE) 258,
- vit. C (mg) 6,
- sodium (mg) 600,
- calcium (mg) 303,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet