- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 5 packages (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
1. HEAT oven to 325 degrees F.
2. LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
3. MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Top with pie filling.
- Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep an eye on portions.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Prepare batter as directed; pour into pan. Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Substitute 20 OREO COOKIES, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups) for the HONEY MAID Honey Grahams and 3 Tbsp. sugar.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 440,
- Fat, total (g) 31,
- chol. (mg) 165,
- sat. fat (g) 18,
- carb. (g) 34,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 27,
- pro. (g) 7,
- vit. A (RE) 258,
- vit. C (mg) 2,
- sodium (mg) 340,
- calcium (mg) 81,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet