- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1. HEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
2. MIX all ingredients except crescent dough.
3. SEPARATE each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
4. BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don't overdo it on calories.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with poppy seed before baking.
- Servings Per Recipe 16,
- cal. (kcal) 190,
- Fat, total (g) 13,
- chol. (mg) 25,
- sat. fat (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 12,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 5,
- vit. A (RE) 41,
- sodium (mg) 400,
- calcium (mg) 40,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet