- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce for Buffalo wings
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 2 green onions, sliced
1. SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate. Mix chicken and sauce; spoon over cream cheese. Top with blue cheese and onions.
2. MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 min.or until heated through.
3. SERVE warm with celery sticks and WHEAT THINS Original Crackers.
- Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, chopped.
- Servings Per Recipe 18,
- cal. (kcal) 70,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 25,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 1,
- Trans fatty acid (g) 0,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- vit. A (RE) 155,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- sodium (mg) 140,
- calcium (mg) 0,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet