- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup each chopped green and red peppers
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. BROWN sausage with onions and peppers in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and milk in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Combine mozzarella and Parmesan. Reserve 1-1/2 cups. Add remaining to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
3. DRAIN sausage mixture; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce and oregano. Add 1/2 cup water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Stir into meat sauce. Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and half the cream cheese mixture. Top with layers of 3 noodles, half the remaining meat sauce and 3 noodles. Cover with layers of remaining cream cheese mixture, noodles, meat sauce and reserved cheese. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
4. BAKE 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 min. Let stand 15 min. before cutting to serve.
- Substitute extra-lean ground beef for the sausage and 1 thawed 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach for the peppers. Squeeze spinach to remove excess liquid before adding to cooked ground beef and onions with the spaghetti sauce and oregano.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 360,
- Fat, total (g) 23,
- chol. (mg) 80,
- sat. fat (g) 13,
- carb. (g) 23,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 16,
- vit. A (RE) 206,
- vit. C (mg) 9,
- sodium (mg) 730,
- calcium (mg) 303,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet