- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, heated
1. HEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
2. MIX cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 tbsp. Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
3. BEAT egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
4. BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is done (165 degrees F). Remove and discard toothpicks, if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Assemble chicken bundles and place in baking dish as directed. Refrigerate up to 4 hours. When ready to serve, uncover and bake at 375 degrees F for 35 min. or until chicken is done.
- Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced black olives into spaghetti sauce before heating.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 400,
- Fat, total (g) 21,
- chol. (mg) 130,
- sat. fat (g) 10,
- carb. (g) 17,
- fiber (g) 4,
- sugar (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 38,
- sodium (mg) 820,
- calcium (mg) 404,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet