- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 10 ounce tub PHILADELPHIA® Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
1. HEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
2. HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in all remaining ingredients except bacon.
3. SPOON into 1-1/2 qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
4. BAKE 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering and sprinkling with bacon after 15 min.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 530,
- Fat, total (g) 24,
- chol. (mg) 130,
- sat. fat (g) 12,
- carb. (g) 34,
- fiber (g) 4,
- sugar (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 46,
- vit. A (RE) 1957,
- vit. C (mg) 6,
- sodium (mg) 1020,
- calcium (mg) 454,
- iron (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet