- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 can (14 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA® Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 3 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Add tomatoes, corn, onions and 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix well.
3. COMBINE rice and 1/2 cup shredded cheese in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; spread to cover bottom of dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, remaining cooking creme and remaining shredded cheese; cover.
4. BAKE 30 min. or until heated through. Top with crushed chips and cilantro.
- Substitute 1 jar (14 oz.) your favorite salsa for the fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 330,
- Fat, total (g) 13,
- chol. (mg) 65,
- sat. fat (g) 7,
- carb. (g) 33,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 20,
- vit. A (RE) 206,
- vit. C (mg) 12,
- calcium (mg) 151,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet