- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA® Original Cooking Creme
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 4 ounces OSCAR MAYER® CARVING BOARD Slow Cooked Ham, chopped
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Swiss Cheese, divided
- 10 RITZ® Crackers, crushed (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups hot cooked wild rice
1. HEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
2. COMBINE first 4 ingredients and 1/2 cup Swiss cheese; spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray. Top with remaining Swiss cheese; cover.
3. BAKE 45 min. or until heated through, uncovering and topping with cracker crumbs after 30 min.
4. SERVE over rice.
- Substitute 1-1/2 cups small fresh broccoli florets for the asparagus.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 550,
- Fat, total (g) 27,
- chol. (mg) 155,
- sat. fat (g) 13,
- carb. (g) 30,
- fiber (g) 3,
- sugar (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 47,
- vit. A (RE) 309,
- vit. C (mg) 5,
- calcium (mg) 404,
- iron (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet