- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 10 ounce tub PHILADELPHIA® Original Cooking Creme
- 1/3 cup fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. COOK meat and onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until meat is done. Remove from skillet; drain. Cover to keep warm. Add butter to skillet; cook until melted. Add mushrooms and pepper; cook 5 to 6 min. or until mushrooms are tender.
2. ADD cooking creme; cook and stir 2 min. Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in broth. Cook 5 min. Remove from heat; let stand 5 min.
3. SERVE over noodles; sprinkle with parsley.
- Prepare as directed substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts for steak.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 400,
- Fat, total (g) 19,
- sat. fat (g) 10,
- carb. (g) 28,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 30,
- vit. A (RE) 155,
- vit. C (mg) 2,
- calcium (mg) 101,
- iron (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet