- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup each chopped onions and green peppers
- 1 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 10 ounce tub PHILADELPHIA® Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. BROWN meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella: cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly.
3. SPOON into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover.
4. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 15 min.
- Substitute Italian sausage for the ground beef.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 370,
- Fat, total (g) 15,
- chol. (mg) 60,
- sat. fat (g) 7,
- carb. (g) 37,
- fiber (g) 4,
- sugar (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 22,
- vit. A (RE) 155,
- vit. C (mg) 15,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet