- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 3.4package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 8 ounce tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
1. HEAT oven to 425 degrees F.
2. BEAT 1/2 cup milk, sour cream and 3 tablespoons sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in baking mix just until moistened. Spread onto bottom of greased 9-inch round pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
3. BEAT pudding mix and remaining milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in half the COOL WHIP. Toss strawberries with 1/3 cup sugar.
4. CUT cake horizontally in half; stack layers on plate, filling with half the strawberry mixture and all the pudding mixture. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and strawberry mixture. Serve immediately.
- Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Substitute 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sliced strawberries for the fresh strawberries.
- This dessert is best when assembled right before serving. You can assemble this dessert in minutes if you have all your ingredients ready. Bake cake ahead and cool. Have strawberries sliced and mixed with sugar. Make sure COOL WHIP is thawed.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 360,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 10,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 60,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 33,
- pro. (g) 5,
- vit. A (RE) 41,
- vit. C (mg) 47,
- sodium (mg) 590,
- calcium (mg) 101,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet