- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Pour into greased and floured 13x9-inch pan; top with spoonfuls of pie filling.
3. Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; sprinkle with nuts. Cool 10 minutes.
4. Mix sugar and milk; drizzle over cake. Cool completely.
If glaze is too thick to drizzle, add milk, by teaspoonfuls, until of desired consistency.
For a change of pace, prepare using another flavor of pie filling, such as blueberry, apple or strawberry.
Substitute chopped PLANTERS Walnuts for the almonds.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 180,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 35,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 30,
- fiber (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 20,
- pro. (g) 3,
- vit. A (RE) 41,
- vit. C (mg) 0,
- sodium (mg) 160,
- calcium (mg) 61,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet