- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Beef Stock
- 3 cups uncooked shell-shaped pasta OR 2 cup uncooked elbow pasta
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the stock in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
3. Stir in the soup and salsa and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.