- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 1/4 ounces) Campbell's® Beef Gravy
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 8 ounce box corn muffin mix
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the beans, gravy and barbecue sauce in the skillet. Pour the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Mix the corn muffin mix according to the package directions. Drop the batter by spoonfuls onto the beef mixture.
3. Bake for 25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- You can substitute bulk pork sausage for the beef.