- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 3/4ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
- 12 6 inches corn tortillas cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Sliced green onion
1. Stir the soup, picante sauce, sour cream, chili powder, tomatoes and chicken in a medium bowl.
2. Place half the tortillas in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with half the chicken mixture. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle with the cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with additional picante sauce and sour cream. Sprinkle with the green onions.