- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 16 ounce container BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped, divided
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- WHEAT THINS Original Crackers
1. MIX sour cream and onion powder; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
2. HEAT bacon as directed on package; cut into small pieces. Sprinkle over sour cream mixture. Top with cheese, 3/4 cup tomatoes and lettuce; sprinkle with remaining tomatoes.
3. SERVE with crackers.