- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 3/4ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 32 ounce bag frozen hash-brown potatoes (about 7 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 8 millimeter package shredded cheddar cheese
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
1. Stir the soup, sour cream, butter, potatoes, onion and cheese in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Season with the black pepper. Sprinkle with the corn flake crumbs.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.